I arrived back in Hong Kong this past Saturday for a one week holiday, I only have two more days left… time does fly. Not all that sure what I did that last few days. Maybe thats the beauty of it, not doing much and just… relaxing.
this post is more for myself than anything..
here is a list of things ive done, ate or people i’ve met so far..
– Easter Service at ECC
– japanese food
– italian food, pizzaria
– ate a lamb donar kebab at ebeneezers!! hung out with Cindy and Cherie
– played Wii
– fabulous sparkling white wine, cappuccinos, desserts and food at Tuscany in Lan Kwai Fong
– Armani bar and Sahara with Bowie
– an evening catching up with Coach
– caught up with the Carlsons
– movie theaters!! watched “Shinjuku Incident”
– watching videos online with the fast connection.. yay.. currently watching manU vs Porto game..
-hanging out at Tuscany after they close for the night
two more days of fun! i’m getting excited for the summer already